Need yellow fish in 55g tank

potatocouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
617
Reaction score
219
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have at the moment:
1 Kole Tang
2 Percula Clown Fish
Want to add third.

Want something peaceful, doesn't eat any corals SPS, LPS etc, relatively hardy (not a fussy eater) and not a jumper.

What would it be?

Other criteria: must be yellow colour or bright peach like Sunburst Anthias.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new