Needing good vibes

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I just need some good vibes and prayers my way for my dog, Bandit, his back right leg is swollen and has a limp. Going to be taking him to the vets in the morning, to see what is going on. I'm a nervous wreck right now, but really hoping he is a strong boy and can recover quickly. He is an Australian cattle Dog and 8 yrs old, had him since he was a puppy. picture below (this was taken before he injured himself)

Thank you all IMG_20200420_184023.jpg

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the good vibes. I'm happy to report that this morning he seems like his happy normal self, walking and running on all 4s. No limping, no swelling.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friends Dogs GIF by MOODMAN
Happy Tails!!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Zoe says she is glad all is well.
IMG_3531_HEIC-L.jpg

She had to go to the vet yesterday for a tummy ache. Xrays showed an overdose of cat litter.
My old lab overdosed on my sister's underwear... Most expensive pair of underwear my parents ever bought...
Star Trek Facepalm GIF

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone,

I just need some good vibes and prayers my way for my dog, Bandit, his back right leg is swollen and has a limp. Going to be taking him to the vets in the morning, to see what is going on. I'm a nervous wreck right now, but really hoping he is a strong boy and can recover quickly. He is an Australian cattle Dog and 8 yrs old, had him since he was a puppy. picture below (this was taken before he injured himself)

Thank you all IMG_20200420_184023.jpg
Did you end up going in? Just curious what the prognosis was. Probably a bite or sting?

Glad he's better!
Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you end up going in? Just curious what the prognosis was. Probably a bite or sting?

Glad he's better!
Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

I ended up not going in, did call a vet place and they said if he is doing better not to worry about it, if he gets worse again come see us. Their thinking was either bite/sting, something stuck in the paw, or landed on it wrong and sprained it

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I ended up not going in, did call a vet place and they said if he is doing better not to worry about it, if he gets worse again come see us. Their thinking was either bite/sting, something stuck in the paw, or landed on it wrong and sprained it
I started reading your post and my first thought was lymph nodes. I lost two dogs to lymphoma within 6 months back in 2011, so I'm super stoked to hear it's not that!

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started reading your post and my first thought was lymph nodes. I lost two dogs to lymphoma within 6 months back in 2011, so I'm super stoked to hear it's not that!

i'm gonna still keep an eye on him, good news is hes able to keep weight on it and doesnt flinch or yelp when i feel his paw/leg. but thank you all for the good vibes

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My old lab overdosed on my sister's underwear... Most expensive pair of underwear my parents ever bought...
Star Trek Facepalm GIF
How do you overdose on undergarments? On second thought.... Don't answer that. I don't think we want to know what was in your sister's undies....

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back