Nem going for a walk (Time Lapse)

Aldrinlights

Reeth Huthbandry
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
293
Reaction score
279
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a time lapse of my nem. It was super happy for about a month in one place and it has since decided to move to the other side of the tank. I had some peppermints living under the rock it was secured to and I think they were ticking it off. Its sitting still once again finally haha. (for now)

Here's a time lapse from when it was not moving and in the sun for a brief period in the morning




Here's another of it walking around

 
Awesome videos! This is why I am a huge fan of locking up my nem... sadly... I want to let it flourish but I just cannot trust it from going on an afternoon stroll LOL

gator stroll GIF
 
Awesome videos! This is why I am a huge fan of locking up my nem... sadly... I want to let it flourish but I just cannot trust it from going on an afternoon stroll LOL

gator stroll GIF
Thank you! How have you successfully locked up your nem? Is it in a glass bowl or something?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new