NEM shrinking

cody2cannon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
520
Location
Wheaton, Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my nem has been in my tank since black friday and im starting to think I may have jumped the gun, if a nem starts to shrink is the lighting insufficient?

Day 3
9520966d383118a0374f9ce8f8641cf5.jpg

Today
0e7d75899d767014502286688cc68962.jpg
 
What are your parameters? What lighting setup do you have, and how long has the tank been running?
 
So I shouldn't be worried right now? And how often should I feed I was told one to two times a week one piece of raw shrimp?
 
Well my mag wall down in the high elevens 3 weeks ago and ever since I brought it up to 13 almost 1400 the bra I have is growing back wonderfully and rapidly so just a thought mine almost perished b4 I found my mag was low and all my other corals love it too
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new