Nemb and excited

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to the club!!

And it will come rushing back to you like the hot kiss at the end of a wet fist as you as you smell the salt!!

100.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all just got my 90 gallon Facebook market place find set up. Previous owner let her go since a hurricane here on the coast but got a decent deal one it.

I added a Fluval 407 (suggestion from local shop) as it came with a HOB style filter).

Ive been wanting a reef tank since moving into my house 4 years ago (has a big entrance hallway).
My dad had a tank when I was a kid and I remember it had a few clowns, anemone and a eel. Man i wish i paid attention when i was a kid. Lol.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Its a great family hobby, so I'm glad your dad exposed you to it when you were young. Perhaps in time you'll be able to inspire next generation. OR, my local hobby club does in-person and zoom 'show your tank' events to inspire other hobbyists.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back