Nems not looking to good

They love a ton of light from what I have seen with mine. Bright full spectrum over 300 par. They bubble up nicely in the middle of the day during my light cycle and start to recede as light dims in the evening. Clean water also.
 
Well just got home from out town and saw two nems like this maybe I’m over reacting

6e0ba2cd4becf16bbb41f897d98675ac.jpg




3d8bb66a6991155aa43e5510c805c3d9.jpg



What y’all think
 
Green one in first picture may just be purging itself. Happens when lights go out for mine.

The red one in second picture, mine do that at night everyday. Normal.
 
Cool thanks strange lights have been on all day

Mine typically follow a schedule, deflate towards end of photoperiod and then balloon at night after the lights have been off. As long as it reinflates and appears normal, I wouldn't be concerned.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new