Neomeris

Pocky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria, I had a similar experience as you. I fought neomeris for a long time before I had to reboot. It's almost been a year since my reboot when I soaked all rocks in bleach and let them dry in the sun for weeks. Everything seemed to be going so well. In the last couple of weeks, I have found 3 different stalks of neo. I am horrified. I covered each with superglue or putty. I hope I can stay ahead of the game this time. I don't know how it got back into my tank. Maybe from another piece of live rock I put in my tank for seeding living creatures which I had removed after a 2 weeks. Have you had any stalks since the reboot? I now need to be vigilant looking for these stalks and immediately covering them. I am afraid to pluck them out as I feel this is how the seeds spread... :(

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria, I had a similar experience as you. I fought neomeris for a long time before I had to reboot. It's almost been a year since my reboot when I soaked all rocks in bleach and let them dry in the sun for weeks. Everything seemed to be going so well. In the last couple of weeks, I have found 3 different stalks of neo. I am horrified. I covered each with superglue or putty. I hope I can stay ahead of the game this time. I don't know how it got back into my tank. Maybe from another piece of live rock I put in my tank for seeding living creatures which I had removed after a 2 weeks. Have you had any stalks since the reboot? I now need to be vigilant looking for these stalks and immediately covering them. I am afraid to pluck them out as I feel this is how the seeds spread... :(
@Pocky
Holy cow! I am sorry to hear this.
Sorry, I missed this post too. I have had a crazy 6 months or so. I bought some LR that neo showed up and I pulled it and threw it away!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back