Neon green leather toadstool weeping willow.

Here is a picture of our neon leather weeping willow toadstool coral. I named him Bob. He's been with almost 2 years. The black line is a shadow from bar across the top of the tank. To the right is two more babies when he split.

16310626464827115225986336428204.jpg
16310628116774476078296541501113.jpg
16310626464827115225986336428204.jpg
16310628116774476078296541501113.jpg
Welcome to both you and Bob!

Glad you joined. GORGEOUS!! Very healthy and happy Bob with photo bomb by neon blue goby. I love those. Mine got eaten when I went back East for funeral and BF decided tank didn't need to eat as much... haven't yet gotten replacements. Miss them

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome to both you and Bob!

Glad you joined. GORGEOUS!! Very healthy and happy Bob with photo bomb by neon blue goby. I love those. Mine got eaten when I went back East for funeral and BF decided tank didn't need to eat as much... haven't yet gotten replacements. Miss them

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
How do I start 1?
 
How do I start 1?
Great question! This is the info they gave me when I joined:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
 
Here is a picture of our neon leather weeping willow toadstool coral. I named him Bob. He's been with almost 2 years. The black line is a shadow from bar across the top of the tank. To the right is two more babies when he split.

16310626464827115225986336428204.jpg
16310628116774476078296541501113.jpg
16310626464827115225986336428204.jpg
16310628116774476078296541501113.jpg
Welcome! Nice corals
 
Here is a picture of our neon leather weeping willow toadstool coral. I named him Bob. He's been with almost 2 years. The black line is a shadow from bar across the top of the tank. To the right is two more babies when he split.

16310626464827115225986336428204.jpg
16310628116774476078296541501113.jpg
16310626464827115225986336428204.jpg
16310628116774476078296541501113.jpg
Are you selling any frags and will you ship
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new