Neptune AC/Jr. how to

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just purchased a new AC/Jr. not a Apex Jr. so I figured out how to change the names, but I am stuck there, Ground Hog Day it will not let me leave, just keep cycling in that window.

It goes to Exit/Cancel, one thing you cannot choose between them.
Select Exit/Cancel
timer Menu Modify Name
Just cycles
Modify Names
Add Name
Delete Name
Back to names that were previously chosen
Groundhog day = Hotel California

How do I ext and then adjust the time for the lights? Thanks in advance
 
Hi,

Not sure if you found an answer yet. Few great gear folk should be online tonight. #reefsquad
 
Well I have been playing with it and like most things it is starting to get it and I will go back at this weekend, thanks for checking in. If I have a better question instead of a rant I will ask it then, Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new