Neptune AFS Connection issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter niko21099
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

niko21099

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time poster. I have a Neptune Auto feeder that is brand new. When I connect it, it feeds one time then causes my apex to have connectivity issues. I lost connection 64 times in 24 hrs. The good people at ecotech sent me a brand new one and the same thing happens. I have connected it direct to the apex, into the outlet bar, and through a card , it does the samething everytime. Has anyone had this issue? If so what was the fix. Desperate as this is the only thing thay does not work correctly. Thank you for the help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new