• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Neptune Apex ,classic

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Looking for a full apex classic not a jr. Let me know what you have. If it's in ok shape and I can afford it. I'll paypal you money.

epsteino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have one if you are interested still. I have multiple modules including a PM1, VDM, and the display. EB8. probes are old so may want new ones. What else are you looking for? I have several other modules.

OP
A

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have one if you are interested still. I have multiple modules including a PM1, VDM, and the display. EB8. probes are old so may want new ones. What else are you looking for? I have several other modules.
I actually got really lucky and found a super cheap unit close to me that I picked up yesterday. I would maybe interested in some other modules. What do you have?

epsteino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I actually got really lucky and found a super cheap unit close to me that I picked up yesterday. I would maybe interested in some other modules. What do you have?
That’s great. I have Several but wouldn’t sell any unless I sell my base unit with them. I’m looking to upgrade to the new apex.

How fast does coral grow in your tank?

• VERY Fast

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Pretty Fast

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Medium Rate

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Pretty Slow

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • VERY Slow

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Not at all :(

Votes: 1 2.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Build Your Dream Aquarium Automation System!