• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex ,classic

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a full apex classic not a jr. Let me know what you have. If it's in ok shape and I can afford it. I'll paypal you money.

epsteino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one if you are interested still. I have multiple modules including a PM1, VDM, and the display. EB8. probes are old so may want new ones. What else are you looking for? I have several other modules.

OP
OP
A

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one if you are interested still. I have multiple modules including a PM1, VDM, and the display. EB8. probes are old so may want new ones. What else are you looking for? I have several other modules.
I actually got really lucky and found a super cheap unit close to me that I picked up yesterday. I would maybe interested in some other modules. What do you have?

epsteino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually got really lucky and found a super cheap unit close to me that I picked up yesterday. I would maybe interested in some other modules. What do you have?
That’s great. I have Several but wouldn’t sell any unless I sell my base unit with them. I’m looking to upgrade to the new apex.

Kikoboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one with all parts except eb8. Pm me if you are interested.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back