• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex COR 20 FS

SimbaAnto

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2020
Messages
596
Reaction score
296
Location
Jacksonville
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling a lightly used COR 20. Probably ran for 6 months and took it down as it's more power for my Reefer 350. I moved to COR 15.

Comes with box and all other accessories.

Cleaned and pristine to see water.

The original power supply doesnt work anymore and bought a power supply from Amazon and rigged it. It's works without any issues. Tested as well. Please check the photos.

Price - $250 Shipped. $240 pick up. Inclusive of Paypal fees.

PXL_20210205_011314606.jpg PXL_20210205_011326177.jpg PXL_20210205_011345021.jpg PXL_20210205_011357778.jpg PXL_20210205_011417021.jpg PXL_20210205_011408433.jpg
 
I am interested but did you purchase the core second hand? Six months old the power supply should still be under warranty? One year warranty on those.
 
I purchased it in later half of 2019. But it saw the water only in 2020. By the time the brick went down, it was out of warranty.

Thanks for your interest.
 
@plasma327 Thanks for notifying that the selection of word Rigged doesn't sound good..I agree. Unfortunately I couldn't edit the post.

So anyone who sees this post or interested, while reading substitute the word Rigged with Spliced.
 
Can the pump still be connected to an apex? And it work as it would if it had the original power supply? Or did the (rigging of new power supply) mess up any of the communication that it normally would have with the apex?
 
Yes the pump can be connected to Apex. It works just like how it should work. I have tested and ran for about a month without any issues. Everything works just like how an Apex would work.
 
Just FYI - I did talk to the Neptune and thought of checking if they can give replacement power supply . As it's more than an year , they denied . But they were good enough to give 50% off on the power supply and sent me a link.

The existing power supply does work without issues. Whoever buys this I will provide the link as well and if they want to buy the power supply they can do. Power supply cost 49. But with 50% off it comes for $24+ shipping.

I have asked them to remove shipping charges. Yet to get update.

But again as I said earlier the power supply works perfect and no issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new