Neptune Apex display not workiing

SuperTangs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Hey everyone,

I have the classic orange neptune apex system that I have been using for years now. But recently, my apex display stops working and just shows a blue screen. The issue is that now my system won't connect to apex fusion. Is there a way to bypass the display to reconnect to apex fusion? I googled the issue but nothing comes up. Do I need to purchase a new display?

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it connected to your network, but not fusion?

You can open a browser and type in "apex.local" to get to the "old dashboard" to reboot the apex.

Typically if the display is just a blue screen, it has died.

OP
OP
S

SuperTangs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Is it connected to your network, but not fusion?

You can open a browser and type in "apex.local" to get to the "old dashboard" to reboot the apex.

Typically if the display is just a blue screen, it has died.
it's connected to my network. and I tried the "apex.local" but it keeps saying server not found

attica38

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your best bet is to put a support ticket in to Neptune for assistance,
Quick question for you. How long does it usually take them to get back to you once the support ticket in? I did mine five days ago and nothing. My APEX just shut down and then came back up and now the DOS won't hold the changes along with my Trident not testing like it was and my heaters won't stay on.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question for you. How long does it usually take them to get back to you once the support ticket in? I did mine five days ago and nothing. My APEX just shut down and then came back up and now the DOS won't hold the changes along with my Trident not testing like it was and my heaters won't stay on.
24-48 hours, max (at least that's been my experience).

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once you have a ticket you can call them, if you get someone to answer they will ask for the ticket and help.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey everyone,

I have the classic orange neptune apex system that I have been using for years now. But recently, my apex display stops working and just shows a blue screen. The issue is that now my system won't connect to apex fusion. Is there a way to bypass the display to reconnect to apex fusion? I googled the issue but nothing comes up. Do I need to purchase a new display?
Blue screen known as blue screen of death. Apex will replace/repair for I believe is $50. Often its a burnt end inside the screen housing

Indymann99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My display died several years ago (and it was messing up the AquaBus to other equipment). I just removed the display and now use phone/iPad for everything.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.1%
Back