Neptune Apex Lite -> Salinity Add-on?

LIreefguy106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings fellow hobbyists,

Quick question, I have the Apex Lite. Works great but I want salinity monitoring. Can I purchase just the salinity probe or do I need the PM2 module as well?

Thanks in advance

FishOfHex

Reefer & 3D Printer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings fellow hobbyists,

Quick question, I have the Apex Lite. Works great but I want salinity monitoring. Can I purchase just the salinity probe or do I need the PM2 module as well?

Thanks in advance
Just an fyi those salinity probes are very touchy any micro bubbles that get into the probe will set the reading off also get extra calibration solution iv had to re calibrate it every 4 months its kinda a pain in the butt and if i could id get my money back and never use the probe.

OP
OP
LIreefguy106

LIreefguy106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an fyi those salinity probes are very touchy any micro bubbles that get into the probe will set the reading off also get extra calibration solution iv had to re calibrate it every 4 months its kinda a pain in the butt and if i could id get my money back and never use the probe.
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe refractometer is the best for now. Sometimes old school is the way to go I guess.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back