Neptune Apex Modules (PM2, FMM, EB8)

Item Price
$75 - $150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Travi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
123
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling off the rest of my Apex stuff. All prices include shipping CONUS.

PM2 with salinity and temp probes - $150 (Includes calibration fluid and I've got some leftover pH calibration fluid I'll throw in too)
FMM with optical water level sensor w/magnet and leak detector -
Sold
FMM with optical water level sensor w/magnet and additional water level sensor w/o magnet - $75
EB8 - old version - $75 Works perfectly well with new systems. I was using it in my water change room.

Perfectly happy to combine or split parts or whatever, just shoot me an offer. Dos still available in another listing. :)

Photo May 12 2023, 1 52 19 PM.jpg Photo May 12 2023, 1 52 42 PM.jpg Photo May 12 2023, 1 52 27 PM.jpg
 
Last edited:
One FMM sold.
 
I’ll take eb8
 
EB8 sold!
 
PM2 sold!
 
FMM sold!

Still have a Dos available in another listing if anyone's interested. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new