• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex modules

Item Price
390.00 + shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mjw1776

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
Location
Mays Landing
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several Neptune Apex modules and cables
2 x PM1
1 x WXM
1 x LSM
1 x VDM
1 x Lunar LED Strings 3 lights
1 x Apex Display Module (silver)
1 x Aquabus 3' cable
1 x Temperature probe, unpacked, never used
1 x Ecotech Quietdrive MP10 W with bracket
Hanna Alkalinity tester (freshwater)
Hanna Ammonia LR tester (freshwater)
 
I have several Neptune Apex modules and cables
2 x PM1
1 x WXM
1 x LSM
1 x VDM
1 x Lunar LED Strings 3 lights
1 x Apex Display Module (silver)
1 x Aquabus 3' cable
1 x Temperature probe, unpacked, never used
1 x Ecotech Quietdrive MP10 W with bracket
Hanna Alkalinity tester (freshwater)
Hanna Ammonia LR tester (freshwater)

How much for a PM1 + the temp probe?
 
It is the grey one see pics attached. Bracket come along
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2778.jpeg
    IMG_2778.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2779.jpeg
    IMG_2779.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2777.jpeg
    IMG_2777.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 101
Is the $390 + shipping the price for the whole set?
 
Is the PM1 still available?
 
Hi I'm interested in the PM1 I can offer $60 included shipping. Let me know!
 
Will you take 45,00 for display shipped to ohio 45807
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new