• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex modules

Item Price
390.00 + shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Is the other Pm module available ?
Can you ship to Barnegat ? Or I can pick it up
Thanks
 
I have several Neptune Apex modules and cables
2 x PM1
1 x WXM
1 x LSM
1 x VDM
1 x Lunar LED Strings 3 lights
1 x Apex Display Module (silver)
1 x Aquabus 3' cable
1 x Temperature probe, unpacked, never used
1 x Ecotech Quietdrive MP10 W with bracket
Hanna Alkalinity tester (freshwater)
Hanna Ammonia LR tester (freshwater)
sold.
 
I have several Neptune Apex modules and cables
2 x PM1
1 x WXM
1 x LSM
1 x VDM
1 x Lunar LED Strings 3 lights
1 x Apex Display Module (silver)
1 x Aquabus 3' cable
1 x Temperature probe, unpacked, never used
1 x Ecotech Quietdrive MP10 W with bracket
Hanna Alkalinity tester (freshwater)
Hanna Ammonia LR tester (freshwater)
how much for the wxm?
 
I have several Neptune Apex modules and cables
2 x PM1
1 x WXM
1 x LSM
1 x VDM
1 x Lunar LED Strings 3 lights
1 x Apex Display Module (silver)
1 x Aquabus 3' cable
1 x Temperature probe, unpacked, never used
1 x Ecotech Quietdrive MP10 W with bracket
Hanna Alkalinity tester (freshwater)
Hanna Ammonia LR tester (freshwater)
Hello, do you still have any PM1 available?
 
Price on the LSM and lights for it?
 
Hey is the LSM lunar still available?
Hi, yes $ 62.00 including shipping within the US. I also have 3 lunar lights from Neptune with Power Supply, I will sell you the LSM, lunar lights and power supply incl. shipping for $67.00
 
Hi, yes $ 62.00 including shipping within the US. I also have 3 lunar lights from Neptune with Power Supply, I will sell you the LSM, lunar lights and power supply incl. shipping for $67.00
Hey,
Still interested?, If you do not want the lunar lights< I will sell you the LSM unit by itself.
 
Interested in the LSM and string of 3 lights, can you post a pic of them?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3113.jpeg
    IMG_3113.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 85
Are the WXM and LSM and lunar lights still available? Shipping to 18464.
 
Hello. I only have the WXM left. With shipping $55.00
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new