Neptune apex skimmer / return pump not working

Etienne 97

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
68
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi am trying to set my skimmer for it to start 5 min after my return pump my feed mode are working with my return pump ... But the skimmer don't turn on if i put it on and on auto it shut off after some time i also have a virtual output for one of my feed mode set with a virtual outlet



Screenshot_20260824_102544_APEXFusion.jpg

Screenshot_20260824_102559_APEXFusion.jpg

Screenshot_20260824_102621_APEXFusion.jpg

Screenshot_20260824_102631_APEXFusion.jpg
 
hmm not entirely sure. I have it the exact way but 2 min. As you waiting the 5min and checking it? Try to add if return pump on then on defer 5min on on
 
I have try that sometimes my skimmer is working good sometimes it is cycling on and off at around 1min of interval 🙄



Screenshot_20260824_140959_APEXFusion.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new