Neptune Apex WXM Module

This is BS! I get a PM at 925pm my time telling me to send the money, then 12min later he posts up first $90 sent to him gets it. Why the F are you going to tell someone to send the money then post up a free for all to whoever sends money first gets it?!
 
Craig-

You were the first to issue payment. Item will ship this morning and I will send you the Fed Ex tracking number once I print the airbill.

Thanks for the prompt payment!

-Walt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new