Neptune Apex WXM Module

chgoblknazn

Popcorn Popper
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
284
Reaction score
28
Location
East Pilsen Heights - Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I have a Radions and Vortech Pumps, I've purchased a Reeflink to control them instead of using the WXM I bought a few months ago. It is still in pristine condition with box and connection cord. It has never touched water and is in new condition.

First $100 gets it shipped. If you are local, we can meet at an LFS, over dinner or you can pick it up at my estate. Happy Reefing!!

20140717_235223_zpsrrk7heaq.jpg


20140717_235429_zpsodrsqwqa.jpg
 
Why would you pm me and tell me to send the money to you then tell someone else to send the money too?! what the heck man?!
 
Someone should get a refund. He said he was going to bed so give it until at least tomorrow to see what's going on. Best of luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new