• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Aquatics super A++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great transaction from Robert and Cerissa.....Took the Father's Day discount and got me a Scolymia....The first one I bought had already sold and site didn't update. So Robert took the time to take pics of all the Scolymias that he had on hand and let me choose anyone I wanted for the discount price.....Great service went the extra mile for me as I didn't want a refund but a scolymia.....Service like that gets appreciated with return purchases which they have a customer for life now after 2 great easy transactions.....Fed-Ex screwed the pooch and delayed shipping and ended up with 2 day shipping.....Luckily the Scolymia was in excellent health and made it without any issues or major tissue damage.....Communication through the whole transaction was fast and clear....Will and can recommend Neptune Corals to all members.....Thanks again Robert and Cerissa.

James

These were taken about 6hrs after emergency acclimation.....

DSCN3233.jpg

DSCN3232.jpg

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats! Can't go wrong with Robert and Cerissa. Best LFS owners I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with!

Neptune Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awe man...you guys are cool cats. Thank You very much for your support guys. You give us a lot of motivation to keep going during these crazy times.

Thank You!

Robert and Cerissa

I

inactive

View Badges
If NA wasn't as awesome as they are I wouldn't do what I do for them! Any bad day is 86ed as soon as I walk in... mmmm eye candy.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 166 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back