Neptune ATK HELP!!!!!

Roytrolls247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ATK Has stopped working all of a sudden Ive tried everything that I can think of to get It back online. I even tried another p-mump and another Fmm Module PLEASE HELP

I ran the ATK task in fusion
I made sure all of the sensors are switched to Optical
I made sure I have power and a aqua-bus cable going to the FMM

tempImagew31juO.png

Biglew11

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the pmup plugged into the fmm 24v port? If it is you need power plugged into the fmm module.
Check power supply to the module to make sure you have 24v going to the module. Think you did this but.

Can you Go into fusion and turn the pmup on manually? If the pump runs then it's a programming issue.

OP
OP
Roytrolls247

Roytrolls247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the pmup plugged into the fmm 24v port? If it is you need power plugged into the fmm module.
Check power supply to the module to make sure you have 24v going to the module. Think you did this but.

Can you Go into fusion and turn the pmup on manually? If the pump runs then it's a programming issue.
I do have power But I cannot turn the pmump on manually I have a second Pmump that I used to test that theory.

Biglew11

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the pmup won't run manually either then it sounds like the fmm is bad. You can contact neptune support.

Not trying to harp on the power supply, but how did you verify that it's supplying 24v to the fmm. If you switch the ato pump on manually it should run, so that leaves the fmm or power supply to the fmm, or not likely but 2 bad pmup's.

OP
OP
Roytrolls247

Roytrolls247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the pmup won't run manually either then it sounds like the fmm is bad. You can contact neptune support.

Not trying to harp on the power supply, but how did you verify that it's supplying 24v to the fmm. If you switch the ato pump on manually it should run, so that leaves the fmm or power supply to the fmm, or not likely but 2 bad pmup's.
I tested two diff power supplies on other Neptune gear. it powers my Dos. I think you might be on to something I think my Fmm modules are bad. they don't even click when the ATO low sensor is dry

Biglew11

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you see the sensors working when covered or uncovered with water?
if so, If you have an open 24v port on eb832 you can plug the pmup into the 832 and copy your ato code to that port and may be able to run the pmup that way. All depends on if the fmm still reads the sensors properly.

OP
OP
Roytrolls247

Roytrolls247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you see the sensors working when covered or uncovered with water?
if so, If you have an open 24v port on eb832 you can plug the pmup into the 832 and copy your ato code to that port and may be able to run the pmup that way. All depends on if the fmm still reads the sensors properly.
I pulled the sensors out of water and they read perfectly fine I made sure I cleaned them off. let me try putting the pmup into another port on the eb832

OP
OP
Roytrolls247

Roytrolls247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update I plugged in my Gro light in to the FMM and it works... I plug both pmups into any either of my eb832's or either of my FMM'S and they don't work..

weird thing too if I plug my gro light into any other port it doesn't work either lol

Mperry622

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Open the orange plastic bit covering impeller, mine gets clogged and stuck alot.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back