Neptune ATK pump stopped

Justfbilly

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
169
Reaction score
109
Location
St.Louis area
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Apex ATK pump stopped working, I can hear the switch turning on when I switch it ON but the pump is not working. I have taken the pump a part and cleaned the impeller and made sure that there are no obstruction. are there any steps I can follow to test the pump to make sure the pump has failed?
 
My Apex ATK pump stopped working, I can hear the switch turning on when I switch it ON but the pump is not working. I have taken the pump a part and cleaned the impeller and made sure that there are no obstruction. are there any steps I can follow to test the pump to make sure the pump has failed?
How long have you had it? I just had one burn out after 1.5 years. This is fairly common from what I understand...
 
If its not switching on then it's most likely dead.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new