• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Dos (2x) - $225

Item Price
$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blakjax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
298
Reaction score
31
Location
Saint Joseph, Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Neptune DOS. They are both in excellent condition and purchased at the same time. They were just taken down yesterday and everything is in working order. Each one has the power supply, graduated cylinder, aquabus cable, and new Neptune tubing. One has the original packaging.

$225 each + $10 shipping

$400 for both + $12 shipping

IMG_1808.jpg IMG_1809.jpg IMG_1806.jpg IMG_1807.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have two Neptune DOS. They are both in excellent condition and purchased at the same time. They were just taken down yesterday and everything is in working order. Each one has the power supply, graduated cylinder, aquabus cable, and new Neptune tubing. One has the original packaging.

$225 each + $10 shipping

$400 for both + $12 shipping

IMG_1808.jpg IMG_1809.jpg IMG_1806.jpg IMG_1807.jpg
I will take both
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new