Neptune Dos, EB832, EL, Ecotech MP 40

Item Price
$160 - $270
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

vonz939

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
7
Location
The Colony
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Dos: $160
Neptune Eb832: $160
Neptune EL base: $140
Ecotech Vortech MP 40 QD: $270

Any questions please ask.

IMG_8999.jpeg IMG_8996.jpeg IMG_8994.jpeg IMG_8987.jpeg
 
Pmd you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new