Neptune dos for Kalk dosing

  • Thread starter Thread starter eqbal9947
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Does anyone know the lowest amount of mL per minute you can set the DOS to ?
If you want it to dose continuously the minimum is 7ml/min

Intermittently it will dose any amount,
If you tell it to dose 1mL per day it will dose .1mL every 2 hours.
If you tell it to dose 10mL per day it will dose .1ml every 14 min

If you're dosing Kalk I'm assuming your dosing it at night only?

What amount, over what time, do you want to dose, and I can punch in the numbers for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new