• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune DOS

Mike S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
313
Reaction score
145
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this off of another member a while back with the intent of using it for AWC. My litemeter system kept chugging along and I never used it. I’m now switching over to GHL and will be selling my Apex gear starting with this DOS. It’s in good shape and works fine. Includes two new replacement heads still in their packaging and tubing. Also include USB cable and aquabus cable. Asking 250 shipped. Thanks

550E7938-7437-43AC-BE02-C4375F693E17.jpeg
 
Where in NJ? How much if I pick up?
 
What's the manufacturing date on the back? Just want to know How old it is before I say I'll take it.
 
Sure not problem it’s June 2017. I’ve had it for a few years and never used it.
 
Still available?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new