Neptune grow screw size?

musaabi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
1,278
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
had a Neptune Gro light that I removed the screws and bottleneck for since I mounted it laying down. Changed tanks and now of course I can’t find the screws or nut for it. Does anyone know the size of nut and screws for the Gro light?
 
did you find the screw size yet?

I would suggest taking the light to the local hardware store and match the screws would be the quickest fix.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new