neptune not working!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgatch92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jgatch92

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
jupiter
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone! I have an apex pro with Neptune and about 1 week ago I started to get crazy readings for alkalinity on my Neptune. So I replaced all the reagents, did a calibration and it didn't fix anything. I did that same process 4x. I checked the sample line, it isn't clogged, all the tubes from the reagent bottles seem to be fine also..... when I would do a calibration it would do it just fine and calibrate to what is on the bottle. but when I test tank water its way off!! I am also checking my alkalinity with a salifert test and a hanna checker.

my most recent test results for alk

salifert -8.9
hanna checker -8.8
neptune -14.9

let me know if anyone has any ideas! thanks
 
From a quick search on this forum. It looks like most with the same issue have had to reach out to Neptune customer support.
I hope you get this figured out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new