• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Sky LED Apex Lights NEW

Item Price
725
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mr. GoodStuff

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
244
Reaction score
49
Location
60455
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$725 each

Located Bridgeview, IL 60455

Brand new open box. Got these for my tank but came across a great deal on a pair of Kessil A500X and will be using those instead.

D4DA2FD5-A474-4860-A7E2-1B693737D65D.jpeg 660316E5-413B-4F0D-884C-242669FEF5D0.jpeg 2C03D42E-FEC8-41CC-B207-43DA30207EF8.jpeg 3D9CB90B-DEBC-42F5-9268-5AB7DD192FA1.jpeg 6D141298-C337-4C5A-B350-D67EBC490AB5.jpeg 96A1E375-E406-4962-B062-8639EAB2006F.jpeg BD9FD110-AC17-40C7-8C8F-FF7C8C66EC1A.jpeg 3A8643C1-C80C-4359-A8E2-24E795BAC8F4.jpeg 5D685980-F05E-4013-BCBE-966E41E4DA4E.jpeg 2AB853DB-1CC2-4066-B76B-3FDFE36C054E.jpeg D4BDEC23-77BA-4273-8ABB-5857E247087C.jpeg
 
I grew up in Bridgeview, I'm over in Darien now. Did you get a chance to run these on your track at all. I'm running kessils now and was debating switching.
 
I want one, but I can't even know if I'll have the cash until next month, so I'm leaving myself a reminder....just in case they're still available then.
 
I grew up in Bridgeview, I'm over in Darien now. Did you get a chance to run these on your track at all. I'm running kessils now and was debating switching.
No they have not been used. Friend of mine has a pair over his tank and they look great but always wanted the kessils and I have the T5 hybrid with mounts to go with the kessil so decided to go that route.
 
I want them! What's the price to ship to Utah (84040)? PM sent
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new