Neptune SKY LED

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tend to be quite literal.

No worry. I just wanted to make sure you know I'm not belly aching or complaining about something you did or your results. Life is too short.

Hope your day is going well.

telegraham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worry. I just wanted to make sure you know I'm not belly aching or complaining about something you did or your results. Life is too short.

Hope your day is going well.
Didn't at all take it that way, and very kind of you. Thank you. You as well.

JTR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For any Sky owners that do not own a canopy my light spill shades are available for sale. You can find it under the classified section. I am offering a 3" top to bottom model currently which is similar to the Radion shade. I could make a 3.5" Sky light spill shade at maximum. The production model has a larger footprint than the original design and my 3D printer does have its limits. Happy reefing!
Do you still male these? I have two sky lights that I need canopies for.

dwhanc00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lights are mounted to my canopy which is hard to get down. Do you all clean the diffuser on a regular basis?

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wondering... I have had mine now for a year or so... I have my radiums as well in use.. I have to say.. I love the clarity of the light coming from the radiums.. the diffused light some like others do not.... I think I am one of the others.... has anyone removed and not used the diffuser ?

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lights are mounted to my canopy which is hard to get down. Do you all clean the diffuser on a regular basis?

I do not have a regular interval but I do clean then when I notice it. Basically I do not let it get thick or a layer that can block.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 96 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back