• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems AFS

Item Price
$70.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sg1.025

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
104
Reaction score
17
Location
Queen Creek
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Neptune Systems AFS Automatic Feeding System after switching over to an Avast Plank feeder.

The unit was working properly when removed from service and have served me well. I simply no longer need it with the Plank handling feeding duties now.

What's Included:

  • (1) Neptune Systems AFS Automatic Feeding Systems
  • Original feeding drums/cartridges for each unit
The unit is used and may show normal signs of use, but was fully functional when removed.

This is a great option for anyone running a Neptune Apex system who wants automated feeding that can be controlled directly through Apex/Fusion.

I can provide additional photos or a short operation video prior to payment.

Price is $70.

Buyer to pay USPS shipping. Payments via PayPal only



IMG_0149(1).JPG
 
Last edited:
Just sent you a PM
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new