- Joined
- Jan 7, 2024
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 17
- Location
- Queen Creek
- What state or country do you live in
- Arizona
Selling Neptune Systems AFS Automatic Feeding System after switching over to an Avast Plank feeder.
The unit was working properly when removed from service and have served me well. I simply no longer need it with the Plank handling feeding duties now.
What's Included:
This is a great option for anyone running a Neptune Apex system who wants automated feeding that can be controlled directly through Apex/Fusion.
I can provide additional photos or a short operation video prior to payment.
Price is $70.
Buyer to pay USPS shipping. Payments via PayPal only

The unit was working properly when removed from service and have served me well. I simply no longer need it with the Plank handling feeding duties now.
What's Included:
- (1) Neptune Systems AFS Automatic Feeding Systems
- Original feeding drums/cartridges for each unit
This is a great option for anyone running a Neptune Apex system who wants automated feeding that can be controlled directly through Apex/Fusion.
I can provide additional photos or a short operation video prior to payment.
Price is $70.
Buyer to pay USPS shipping. Payments via PayPal only

Last edited: