Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1498822806246-1336465915.jpg
 
I happen to like knowing it's fully supported by the Apex I just bought for a new system I am preparing to build.
 
I like being able to not have to worry about topping off when i go out of town for days at a time.
 
Love the it can be either used with an Apex or not
 
The trifecta of redundancy
 
20170628_214300.jpg


20170628_214300.jpg
 
My favorite thing about this is product is that it comes with a pump that has a head height of 14'. That, as well as the ability to be standalone. Would love this for my new tank build when I move.
 
I don't have any Neptune products yet, I am in the middle of planning a 300G system for when I move out west.
 
Like on Facebook!
 
Really like the optical sensor less room for error. Like being able to monitor it on the apex.
 
STAND ALONE!!! this is just awesome even though I do run a Neptune I love that it can be stand alone.
 
I love the redundancy of the sensors so very little chance to fail. I also love that I could hook it up to my apex! Win win
 
I like that you don't have to have an Apex. Also like the different levels of protection. Would be nice, I have to top mine off everyday
 
Bonus #1: It's not hung at present because I'm getting ready to move, but here's my 2016 Apex tucked into the stand for my Biocube 29.

IMG_20170630_094310.jpg
 
I like that you need a single device to provide redundancy, rather than multiple systems to keep up with.
 
I like that it is easy to setup and doesn't require other Neptune equipment to operate, and that I don't have to worry about manually topping off.
 
Anything Neptune and stand a lone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new