Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20170630_214404.jpg
 
I already have a nice ATO, but having the three layers of redundant monitoring along with Apex oversight, it can't be beat.
 
I really like that it's stand alone, even though I own an apex, it's a nice feature. I also like the redundancy, something you can never have too much of.
 
No drilling needed and it comes with orange tubing!
 
Neptunes' Apex system is awesome! ATK is another component of total control and monitoring the Apex provides. Now what I like best about the ATK are three things: redundancy, accuracy, and even the compact mechanical backup float.
 
Dual optical redundancy and 14' capable DC pump!
 
Redundancy, redundancy, redundancy you can't get enough of it. When it's offered in this format, it's a no brainer. A "WINNER" in my eyes!!
 
This will go nicely with the rest of my Apex system.
 
I love/need this for the 3 layers!
 
I love that it comes ready out of the box! And the easy setup with Apex.
 
I like the IQ-Fill feature and how it has a "learned water amount" instead of just shutting off after 30 seconds or so.
Also it's nice that it doesn't require an Apex!
 
Shared on Facebook! Completed bonus entry #2. I need this in my life!
 
I like how the ATK has mutilple backups and that it uses the pmup
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new