Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say the safety features are the most important to me.
 
Loves everything about it but the stand-out will be the three layers of safety with the IQ fill my favorite.
 
I like that it can run stand-alone or with my apex controller. I also like the redundancy.
 
I really like the IQ fill, in the sense that the system actually learns how much water is being used and how long the pump should run each time. Along with the two accessory ports for extra sensors.
 
IMG_8092.JPG
bonus entry
 
The optical Float Switch and the adaptability of the unit is great for any tank build! I would love to have one.
 
Man I've been debating what type of ato to use but been leaning towards this system because of the numerous great reviews would be awesome to win it. Guess I would just have to go ahead and buy an apex if I won this lol
 
Man I've been debating what type of ato to use but been leaning towards this system because of the numerous great reviews would be awesome to win it. Guess I would just have to go ahead and buy an apex if I won this lol
Remember it can stand on its own.
 
I love that it will integrate in to my current apex system!
 
I love that the pump can pump vertical up to 14 feet that would be really helpful to hide my top off container
 
I like the fast install time and the multiple preventative measures against loss.
 
I like how i can hook it up to my apex to get emails on alarms
 
My favorite features:
Two optical sensors + a mechanical float!
Works with and without an Apex!
Without the Apex it has IQ Fill!

Top offs have always been one of those scary elements to a reef tank, much like heaters. They have a known tendency to fail, and when they do, they tend to fail colossally.

In this case it looks like a lot of thought went into the design and the quality of the components, but most importantly the security features and redundancy.

You get a lot of features and security for the investment and I'm going to be proud to own the ATK whether I win it, or if not, when I buy it!
 
Having a Mechanical float valve to prevent water from over running when the electronics fails sounds like a good idea, as well as the systems ability to be used independent of one's Apex unit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new