Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonus entry #2 done

My Apex display

upload_2017-7-27_20-24-0.png
 
Bonus entry
The ability to add live video of tank

IMG_4865.PNG
 
I like the fact it's a stand alone unit. Makes it available to more people. Now pick me. I need this for my frag tank.
 
I love the IQ-Fill water run-time intelligence and the fact it would give me an ability to fully utilize the Apex
 
I like the extra optical sensor for the top off water and the leak detector compatibility that can even be set up on the emergency drain.
 
I like part about the ATK is the fact that it's a Neptune Systems product. One of the best company for this market and a reliable product.
 
#1 of the great features to me would be the head pressure of the fill pump
#2 would be the triple switching and #3 auto learn feature
 
posted and shared on facebook
 
As a newbie the words Simple and standalone jump out at me. It also has the 3 layers of safety. Just can't get any better than that. This is on my wish list. If I win I can throw away the buckets and towels & do it like a REAL REEFER with an APEX ATO.
 
I like the simplicity of the system, also the safety feature to prevent over flows.
 
I would love to have this for upgrading my ato container. Being new I don't have much funds left!
 
I like the obvious Apex integration and the comparatively better pump and fail-safes than the Tunze.
 
Love the level of safety this provides. Having redundancy points is very crucial for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new