Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am impressed you came up with the simple idea of using an average top off time to shut off the pump instead of a fixed time. This has been a source of frustration with my current system.
 
Have to say fail safe and perfect water level control. I own a pmup and love it. Would be awesome to have the atk.
 
Bonus 2
20170222_141331.jpg
20170222_141349.jpg
 
My favorite are all the safety features! and that it works as standalone unit as well.
 
I like the 3 sensors that it has, plus the other one that calculatesays the average of water put in the system for a 4th sensor.
 
AND THE WINNER IS....... It's still the 28th here so I'm going to post my system for a winning shot. No bonus cause Facebook is an absolute privacy nightmare.

image.jpg
 
So have they chose a winner yet
 
Terrance and team most likely have been super busy rolling out plans for the the new alk device and getting tan on the beach.

In other news I finally installed my second eb8. It was so easy, as was adding and programming dosing pumps. My only problem, realizing that my pumps are not able to be calibrated. I wish I got the DOS!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new