Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all the backups.
 
007.JPG
 
Maybe they just forgot we were all waiting for it... I think they realized I'm setting up my new tank and are waiting for me to say I need an ato still
 
Waiting with baited breath;Smuggrin;Smuggrin
 
I could use all the help I can get to help us set up our first tank so I hope I win. Thank you for all the awesome contests!
 
I really can use a new upgrade setup, since my current apex Jr is having issues.
 
I can hear the jeopardy music getting increasingly louder....
 
Hey guys! I've been out of the country, and today is my first day back in R2R. I'll get a winner picked in just a bit. :-)
 
Where did ya get to go?!
I was in the Philippines. :D Spent most of my time doing mission work with a team from our church, but I also got to do some snorkeling in Palawan which was AWESOME! I'll post some videos of that once I get them edited.
 
I like that the pump can be powered via 1link. This will allow me to free up an outlet on my Apex power bar.
The dual optical sensors with a float switch backup is a nice touch also.
Congrats @dragon99!!! You are the winner for our Neptune ATK giveaway!! Please pm me within the next 48 hours to claim your prize!

*if the prize isn't claimed within 48 hours of this post, we will draw a new winner.
 
I was in the Philippines. :D Spent most of my time doing mission work with a team from our church, but I also got to do some snorkeling in Palawan which was AWESOME! I'll post some videos of that once I get them edited.

Awesome I was just in El Nido in February, was my second time on Palawan. Beautiful island and people.
 
Congrats!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new