• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems DOS: $220 Shipped

Irongolem411

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
115
Reaction score
95
Location
Chagrin Falls
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Systems DOS: $220 Shipped
Manufacture Date: Jan-18
Purchase: June-18
Use: Calcium and Alk Dosing starting in March 2020
Includes: Power cord & Aquabus cable

I have a used ***Apex DOS ***that I no longer require. I recently purchased a GEO calcium reactor and no longer need the DOS for alkalinity and calcium dosing.
Bulk REEF Supply wants 300 new for the DOS, I will let it go for 220 with PayPal.

IMG_0758.jpeg
0.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new