• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems DOS

Item Price
250.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jgg1133

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
187
Reaction score
94
Location
Pickerington, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune systems DOS. Replaced the heads 10 months ago on both sides. Incudes the one link cable.

shipping included in price to the lower 48

Ill also include a pair of the John guest fittings.

080A2654-2331-4295-B9B8-E8C5BD9805F9.jpeg
 
I know, but I have the "old" apex which does not have a 1 link connection. I was thinking of using it for auto WC, and I only have an eb4 where my mixing station is(hence no one link).
 
I know, but I have the "old" apex which does not have a 1 link connection. I was thinking of using it for auto WC, and I only have an eb4 where my mixing station is(hence no one link).
That makes perfect sense. I used it for quite awhile with the older method of connecting. Worked fine for me, just wanted to reduce cables/plugs.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new