• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Trident brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenng78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sending out feelers to the good people of reef to reef. I have available for purchase a brand new combo pack consisting of a Trident, Full apex system, and a Dos pump. All sealed brand new . I am either going to return it for free....... or sell it to one of you, so the price is firm and it will only be up for a couple days or I’ll return it. The price is $1800 plus whatever the shipping costs. Pickup available on Long Island. Again , I plan on returning this, and it will cost me nothing to return. So I am not about to take a loss at all, and I am not gouging the price on the trident. The shipping will be whatever the real cost is to ship. I can post pics if needed

maroma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GL

Why even post just send it back....

OP
OP
G

Glenng78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GL

Why even post just send it back....
I am posting it because i know how hard they are to get, and i was hoping to give someone else on R2R the opportunity to get one. If no one is interested, i have absolutely no problem sending it back.

OP
OP
G

Glenng78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was not aware, mods please remove

OP
OP
G

Glenng78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
modes please remove this thread and excuse my ignorance

OP
OP
G

Glenng78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, well lets just call it a day anyway

OP
OP
G

Glenng78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a useless thread at this point because I am no longer selling the products. And I would appreciate the mods removing this thread as soon as possible, and again please excuse my ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 62 39.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 81 51.6%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back