Neptune trident led indicator light

CavamaroZ28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I was at work and I checked my phone app and notice the waste was full. Reset the waste and now that I'm home I emptied it and noticed the led neptune light was red. Was curious as to why so I checked the app again and nothing wrong. I made it test alk and it normally should turn blue, but it didn't show anything. Like the light just turned off. After the test it goes back to red. Anyone have this issue?

Filthybum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine turns red when one of my reagents are low and can no longer test due to it being low. I replace reagent and turns back to orange. Usually b reagent is the one that gets low before others.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should only be red during an alarm condition. This includes the full waste you mentioned, plus low reagents, no water sample, failed tests, and out of range test results. Any of these should be indicated above your Trident's dashboard tile, or sent to you as an alarm notification if you have your Trident in the EmailAlm programming:

If Error Trident_#_3 Then ON
(where # is the Trident's AquaBus address)

If your Trident has no actual alarm condition indicated but the light is still red, I'd first try rebooting the Apex, and if that doesn't solve it then I'd unplug and reconnect the Trident to reboot it. This will also cause it to run through the typical ~30 minute initialization process.

frankiryip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I was at work and I checked my phone app and notice the waste was full. Reset the waste and now that I'm home I emptied it and noticed the led neptune light was red. Was curious as to why so I checked the app again and nothing wrong. I made it test alk and it normally should turn blue, but it didn't show anything. Like the light just turned off. After the test it goes back to red. Anyone have this issue?
Sir, how to solve the problem? I am also same as your problem

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back