Neptune trident pinch valve

Krousebg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to source a handful of these pinch valves. I have replaced the defective one in my unit and it is working. If anyone is in need please let me know. I have 3-4 I can sell. Not looking to turn a profit here.

mjafif

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to source a handful of these pinch valves. I have replaced the defective one in my unit and it is working. If anyone is in need please let me know. I have 3-4 I can sell. Not looking to turn a profit here.
I need 1 can you shipp to Florida 33432

How can I buy one?

Codygibbons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need one or 2 my number 813 557 9779

Bruce118

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello do you know the exact part they are, there near impossible to get hold of in the UK, I am looking to try import a few to sort the problem a few people I know have all the same test B getting reagent on it and rusting, can you recall if they were 12 v or 24v

00DuBois

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m in need of one of these if you have any left. Please send me a text at (303) 886-1738.

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have anymore? I need one. also is it easy to replace?

infamousm2m

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want 2 valve please !

Stormlasher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need 1-2 as well Neptune won’t sell me them and they want me to send it in for 200$ >.> ima bout to rebuild the dam thing myself if this post is still alive

fersann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If some one is thinking on buying the 500 pack from alibaba, count on me with 10 valves

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back