Neptune trident pinch valve

@Jason_MrFrags Not sure if this is still available, but I would love to purchase two of them. I have two rusty pinch valves that even after pulling apart and cleaning, they still get stuck.
 
@Jason_MrFrags Not sure if this is still available, but I would love to purchase two of them. I have two rusty pinch valves that even after pulling apart and cleaning, they still get stuck.
Yes still have them available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new