Neptune WAV in tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter hybridazn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
7,925
Reaction score
9,753
Location
Grapeville PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been tossing around the idea of possibly selling my mp40's and getting the wav pumps. My only thing is how do they look in tank? I know, I know it's petty. But I like not having wires or bulky powerheads in tank. Anyone have pics of theirs? If so, post them up!

Thanks
George
 
A Wav in my 12 gallon tank.

They were just placed in there for comedic purposes after they were won in a local club contest.

QCmDuhI.jpg
 
Here's a few. I switched from mp40QD's myself and was floored at how much these things move water. Plus I run an apex and they're amazing with it. Effortless. Literally plug and play. You won't be disappointed.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
A Wav in my 12 gallon tank.

They were just placed in there for comedic purposes after they were won in a local club contest.

QCmDuhI.jpg

Turn them on

Screenshot_2016-01-29-23-08-56-1.png


Lol, very nice tank though! Great job with that
 
Here's a few. I switched from mp40QD's myself and was floored at how much these things move water. Plus I run an apex and they're amazing with it. Effortless. Literally plug and play. You won't be disappointed.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg

I run an apex as well which is one reason I am considering the swap. My only thing is the wire in the display. I could probably put it in the corner by my overflow to minimize the wire in the tank though.

Thanks for the pics!
 
I run an apex as well which is one reason I am considering the swap. My only thing is the wire in the display. I could probably put it in the corner by my overflow to minimize the wire in the tank though.

Thanks for the pics!
no problem man, you won't be disappointed, trust me. i was all freaked out about the wire in the tank too, but it actually worked out for me, i used a couple suction cups and they keep the cord in place and i can clean underneath them.
 
no problem man, you won't be disappointed, trust me. i was all freaked out about the wire in the tank too, but it actually worked out for me, i used a couple suction cups and they keep the cord in place and i can clean underneath them.


Good idea with the suction cups, I could run the wire straight up and up under the trim to hide it I suppose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new