• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Wav PUMP unit with 1 Link unit (both 3 mo old)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,359
Reaction score
246,574
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
** Please note: This is a feeler which may become a sale. I moved up to a tank with 1" Acrylic and verified my Gyre unit will hold. I have a Hammerhead pump pushing 5800 GPH and have plenty of movement.

Im going to install gyre tonite or Monday and see how it goes. If all good, The Wav and I link are for sale and I am NOT splitting them up as they work together. Im not taking offers. My price is firm especially after being surprised last two visits to Post Office what they charges for small packages ( Ecotech battery backup was $38 and two black box lights were almost $70. I've lost my rear on shipping and now even more careful

these are only 3 mo old and WAV has had its first Vinegar bath. The WAV will come with a spare cage and Impeller (Free with Purchase). Great for placing on unit while other is soaking.

- I am considering those who respond in order and please No fighting over " I was First, etc" I really don't want to sell this as I saved for a while to get them, but if they don't work for me, I have no Choice.

PRICED SHIPPED FOR both UNITS (PKG) WILL BE $239
I PREFER Venmo FOR PAYMENT BUT DO HAVE PAYPAL.

wav-side.jpg


th


1LINK-Rt-Side-cropped.jpg


img_3271-jpg.258134


 
I want to buy WAV but do not want to buy 1link, do you want to sell it?
 
I want to buy WAV but do not want to buy 1link, do you want to sell it?
Please read AD Thoroughly. As stated, i'm not yet sure if im selling it but will know by tonite is the gyre unit is adequate and I also stated - NOT SPLITTING UP , AT LEAST FOR NOW
 
SOLD - Mods please close ad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new