Neptune WAV Starter Kit

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
2,568
Reaction score
4,412
Location
Normal, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Neptune WAV Starter Kit. The pumps are right at about 8 months old.

$300 Shipped

It includes the following:

(2) WAV pumps
1-Link module
Power supply with power cord
3-Foot Aquabus cable

IMG_2481 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
 
Should you split up, I'd take the 1link?

I had another member ask if I would split the 1Link and I said I would be willing to for $100 shipped. Please let me know if you want to do that.
 
Sent!
 
how much for both wavs shipped?
 
Ok, the 1Link module sold separately, so it will be $100 shipped for each WAV. I am receiving a ton of PM's on the WAVs, so I will answer them in order.
 
Everything sold, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new