Nerite snail staying in one spot?

staylor1490

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
15
Location
Baltimore
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nerite in my 3 gallon pico but it doesn't move around at all, despite the tank has little or no detectable ammonia and a live rock with plenty of algae. It kind of stays in one place all the time, even at night, for days. Is something wrong with my snail?
 
I have a nerite in my 3 gallon pico but it doesn't move around at all, despite the tank has little or no detectable ammonia and a live rock with plenty of algae. It kind of stays in one place all the time, even at night, for days. Is something wrong with my snail?
I how is your nitrate and phosphate levels?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new